One of the most annoying problems today is not being able to connect your WiFi in each and every corner of your house. But Netgear has found the solution to the problem by offering Orbi. There are an array of router and extender brands available in the market and Netgear Orbi is one of them which is leading the race among others.
What makes Orbi stand out from the rest is its tri-band mesh system. Though the device is easy to set up, many users find the task really difficult. If you are one of those who want to update or set up your Orbi, then no need to worry. We are here to help you!
How to Set up Orbi
- Connect your modem to your Orbi router
- Wait for a while and let the Orbi LEDs light
- Now place the Orbi Satellite at the place where it can get the best WiFi coverage
- Next, connect you Orbi to a power source
- Once done, set up your Orbi either using the Orbi app or accessing orbilogin com
If you want to enjoy the effective WiFi signals, then set up your Orbi is a must step. We also suggest you to periodically update the firmware of your Orbi router/ satellite for making the most of your internet experience. For those who are not familiar with the process of updating the firmware of their Orbi router/satellite, here’s how to do it.
Update the Firmware of Your Orbi Router
- Get connected with your Orbi router
- Launch the Orbi app
Note: If you do not have access to the Orbi app, you can download it from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Now enter your default credentials and hit Sign in
- Once you land at the dashboard, check Router Settings to see if any new Firmware update is available for your device or not.
- If any update available, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Note: Users who do not wish to get the Orbi firmware by downloading the app can update their device by following the manual method.
How to Update Orbi Firmware Manually
Netgear often releases new firmware updates for its users so that they can have the best experience with their WiFi device. If you want to update your Orbi Router and Satellite, here’s how to do it.
- Navigate to Netgear Download Center and download the latest firmware for your Orbi device
- Now visit orbilogin.com using the web browser of your choice
- Enter your credentials and locate the Firmware update tab under Advanced options
- Now hit the Manual Update option
- Doing so will open the firmware update page. From here, you can update your Orbi router and Orbi Satellite.
At any step of setting up your Orbi Router and Orbi Satellite, if you face any issue, we advise our readers to perform Orbi factory reset. Doing so will solve most common Orbi issues for you. For complete assistance, call our experts to get instant and reliable solutions.
We hope that this article will clear all your queries regarding Orbi Router and Orbi Sattelite. If still you have anything in your mind to ask or discuss, shoot your views in the comments section. We will answer all your queries shortly.